Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Skip to content
Use water efficiently and conserve whenever possible. Call the WRASBC for a FREE leak check and irrigation assistance.
Water Conservation Guidelines Stage 1 -Voluntary
Outdoor Water Restrictions
- Landscape watering shall be limited and restricted to no more than three (3) days per week with a duration of fifteen (15) minutes watering per water day per station.
- No watering of landscaping between the hours of 9am and 5pm by means other than drip irrigation or hand watering with a quick acting positive shut off nozzle.
- No washing down sidewalks, driveways, or other hardscape surfaces.
- No watering landscape in a manner that causes runoff to adjacent property, non-irrigated areas, private and public walkways, roadways, or parking lots.
- No washing of cars without the use of a quick acting, positive shutoff nozzle.
- No operation of decorative fountains or other water features unless the water is recirculated.
- Leaks, breaks and malfunctions of irrigation systems and plumbing equipment causing waste of water shall be repaired and corrected within a responsible amount of time.
Prohibitions Affecting Commercial Businesses
- Restaurants and other food service establishments are requested to serve water on request.
- Operators of hotels and motels must provide guests with the option of chooshing not to have towels and linens laundered daily and prominently display notice of this option.
Copyright © 2019 wrasbc.org | All Rights Reserved